7/19/2010

Field Notes: Here Is Where We Walk

This begins the next iteration of The Entire Earth and Sky blog.
Goals for 2G Entire Earth and Sky blog:
1. Over the next 246 days, I will complete my book, Here Is Where We Walk, posting bit and pieces as I go.
2. Figure out if it is ethically OK to print a book about trees on any sort of paper.
3. Make and document a series of interactive "maps" -- of my two current favorite topics -- trees and how they grow and behave in general and Antarctic geology and ice.
4. Learn to use the laser cutter at work with such proficiency that I can create many iterations of my maps for a "show" that will tour the world.
Well, our team here in the Presidio clearly has a lot of work to do.
This blog will be refreshed weekly for the summer, more when school begins in September.

No comments: